HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!
I am so excited for 2015! I have lots of plans for this year and I really do believe that the key to a successful and enjoyable year is to go into it with plenty of goals, motivation and positivity! Not everyone believes in New Year's Resolutions but I think they are a great way to give up old habits and challenge and push yourself so you can experience growth in the new year. If you haven't made any and you aren't feeling too excited about 2015, why not sit down and write a little list of things you can do to make 2015 the best year ever?
They don't all have to be serious, huge life changes. You could decide that you're going to have a pamper day at the end of every month so you can go into the next month feeling your best (oooh...I'm going to steal that one!). Or you could open a savings account and decide you're going to save for a holiday, listen to different types of music, spend more time with your Mum, do/try something new every other weekend...anything that will make this year different from the last in a positive way!
One of my resolutions is definitely to blog more. If my other resolutions go well I will have lots to tell you about- another is to lose weight and tone up in time for summer and I will tell you all about what methods I am using and track my progress in another blog post. I also have decided I'm going to be brave and dye my hair- I'm hopefully going to film the whole process and show you how it goes! That's another one of my resolutions- to start vlogging- and that's the scariest one for me yet. It's totally unknown territory and I think I'd be sooo self-conscious and embarrassed- but I'm going to push myself to get over that and put myself out there.
Let's make this an amazing year guys! Looking forward to sharing all my new experiences with you!
J x
No comments:
Post a Comment